Want to help the kids in your area learn to cook real food? Become an Edible Educator!
Who: There are three groups of people who are successful Edible Educators™.
- Foodpreneurs — Serious foodies with a passion for changing how the next generation thinks about food.
- After-school Providers — These folks love working with kids and benefit greatly from bringing the Edible Education™ experience to their program. Not only do they add a wonderful regular educational activity to their curriculum, they earn extra money for their program during the school year, and during summers, too!
- Dieticians and Health Coaches — These experienced professionals are able to couple their deep knowledge of nutrition with our proven chef-created curriculum. We not only teach the how to be chefs, we help them add a hands-on cooking lessons to their sessions with adult clients, as well as hospital and aging patients.
Ann Butler’s Conference Presentation
Here’s how: To join our national team, just follow these simple steps.
Take our intensive, 2-day training program offered at one of the following dates/locations
05/11 – 05/12 /18 – New York, NY
05/31 – 06/01/18 – Memphis, TN – Dietitian’s Only
06/08 – 06/10/18 – Richmond, VA – Day 3 Business Affiliates Only
07/05 – 07/06/18 – Houston, TX
Purchase the proven Edible Educator™ Teaching System, which includes a 12-month curriculum and a Kitchen a la Cart™.
Buy our initial program, which makes you an Affiliate that covers a protected territory, and also includes continued training, and support.
That’s not all! Edible Educators™ also enjoy these benefits to building your business:
- Access to our marketing department and our marketing materials to ensure your message is strong and consistent with ours.
- Access to our national list of existing clients to help you build your business.
- Help writing grants from our experienced team to build your business further.
- Help getting sponsorships from businesses in your area.
Are you ready to become an Edible Educator! Click here to complete your Personal Profile so we can learn a bit more about your interests and basic qualifications.