Want to help the kids in your area learn to cook real food? Become an Edible Educator!
Who: There are three groups of people who are successful Edible Educators™.
- Foodpreneurs — These serious foodies are people with a passion for changing how the next generation thinks about food.
- After-school Providers — These folks love working with kids and benefit greatly from bringing the Edible Education™ experience to their program. Not only do they add a wonderful regular educational activity to their curriculum, they earn extra money for their program during the school year, and during summer’s, too!
- Dieticians and Health Coaches — These experienced professionals are able to couple their deep knowledge of nutrition with our proven chef-created curriculum. We not only teach the how to be chefs, we help them add a hands-on cooking lessons to their sessions with adult clients, as well as hospital and aging patients.
Here’s how: To join our national team, just follow these simple steps.
- Take our intensive, 3-day training program in Richmond, VA (click here to sign up for classes, which are currently scheduled for November 2015, and January, March, June, and September 2016).
- Purchase the proven Edible Educator™ Teaching System, which includes a 12-month curriculum and a Kitchen a la Cart™.
- Buy our initial program, which makes you an Affiliate that covers a protected territory, and also includes continued training, and support.
That’s not all! Edible Educators™ also enjoy these benefits to building your business:
- Access to our marketing department and our marketing materials to ensure your message is strong and consistent with ours.
- Access to our national list of existing clients to help you build your business.
- Help writing grants from our experienced team to build your business further.
- Help getting sponsorships from businesses in your area.
Are you ready to become an Edible Educator! Click here to complete your Personal Profile so we can learn a bit more about your interests and basic qualifications.