Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Ready In: 30 minutes
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 package of your favorite pasta
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 t. of pepper, paprika, salt, sesame seeds, oregano, and basil
- Step 1: Boil water and add in your favorite pasta. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Season chicken with spices. Add 1 T. of olive oil to frying pan and add chicken. Cook thoroughly. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Step 3: Dice tomatoes and set aside.
- Step 4: Cut the chicken into bite-size chunks.
- Step 5: Pour the juice from canned tomatoes into the chicken, add fresh tomatoes.
- Step 6: Simmer all of the ingredients and stir. Serve over your favorite pasta.
- Step 7: Grate parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top of the dish.