Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: None Ready In: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup pomegrante seeds
- 1/2 cup jicama cut into thin strips
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 clementines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- Dressing: 1 T. Fresh Ginger, minced, 2 T. lime juice, 2 T. honey
- Step 1: Cut, peel and slice the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Step 2: Mix together the dressing and pour over fruit salad. Toss.
- Note: This is a beautiful and fresh fruit salad — a far cry from the marshmallow mush that generally accompanies our holiday tables. The delicious dish is only 118 calories per 1/2 cup serving.