Want to help the kids in your area learn to cook real food? Become an Edible Educator!
Who: There are three groups of people who are successful Edible Educators™.
- Foodpreneurs — Serious foodies with a passion for changing how the next generation thinks about food.
- After-school Providers — These folks love working with kids and benefit greatly from bringing the Edible Education™ experience to their program. Not only do they add a wonderful regular educational activity to their curriculum, they earn extra money for their program during the school year, and during summers too!
- Dietitians and Health Coaches — These experienced professionals are able to couple their deep knowledge of nutrition with our proven chef-created curriculum. We not only teach them how to be chefs, we help them add hands-on cooking lessons to their sessions with adult clients, as well as hospital and aging patients.
In the Edible Educator Training classes, you will also be provided:
- Edible Essentials 12 Month 720 page Curriculum a $995 value.
- Hands on cooking basics with Chef Ann, founder of Edible Education .You will learn safety, sanitation, knife skills, and all the teaching tricks we know for empowering people how to cook.
For our Business Affiliates:
- Access to our marketing department and our marketing materials to ensure your message is strong and consistent with ours.
- Access to our national list of existing clients to help you build your business.
- Help writing grants from our experienced team to build your business further.
- Help getting sponsorship from businesses in your area.
Take our intensive, 2-day training program offered at one of the following dates/locations.
The cost of the Training Session is $895.00 for one person including the curriculum.
If you want to attend without receiving the curriculum, the cost is $195.00.
Birmingham, AL - March 8th - Wynfrey Hotel - Hyatt Regency Beginning your youth culinary programs - from cooking to costs, this seminar will cover everything you need to launch or recharge your cooking programs. Participants will receive a training book, apron, hands on cooking lessons, breakfast and lunch. Training is from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Richmond, Va - June 5th & 6th - Edible Education kitchens 13566 Waterford Place, Midlothian, VA 23112 9:00am - 4:00pm - Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm - Saturday
After registering, prepare yourself with our custom curriculum, equipment, and program!
Purchase the proven Edible Educator™ Teaching System, which includes a 12-month curriculum and a Kitchen a la Cart™.
Buy our initial program, which makes you an Affiliate that covers a protected territory, and also includes continued training, and support.
Are you ready to become an Edible Educator! Click here to complete your Personal Profile so we can learn a bit more about your interests and basic qualifications.
Here are a few samples of what you will be receiving!
Sample Edible Essentials Curriculum
Sample Magical and Mysterious Curriculum
Sample Sponsorship Packet
Sample Promotional Material