Hening Elementary Winter Enrichment
Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020
4:00pm – 5:00pm
School enrichment classes never tasted so good! Our classes are one hour long and students prepare three to four recipes per class. Our trained chefs provide step-by-step, age appropriate, hands-on instruction for your kids, which makes learning to cook real food fun for everyone! Edible Education classes are designed to:
- Provide students with the opportunity to interact with role models displaying healthy eating habits and lifestyles
- Get children up, active and participating in meal planning and preparation
- Fight childhood obesity
- Bring Virginia Science and Math SOL’s to life
- Broaden a child’s knowledge and understanding of the world with international cuisines
- Teach cooperation and the ability to work well with others to complete a task
- Have a ball!
Winter Wonderland: Brrr it’s cold outside. Warm up with some great home cooking in our winter wonderland cooking class! Students will be making heart warming foods
like Mac and Cheese, Turkey Chili, Homemade Hot Chocolate, and much more!
$125 per student
Tuesdays – January 21st through February 25th
Theme – Winter Wonderland